Low inhalation resistance and high efficiency
It can be used even in the place where particles and
gases are mixed as it is
Combined with dust-proof filter
DUST&GAS MASK GUIDE
- Check whether the mask is approved by the certification organization through the pass mark and pass number.
- Select a canister of gas mask which is suitable for the type of hazardous substance generated in the workplace.
- Choose a mask of which shape and dimension are suitable to the operator's face.
- If the work place where harmful substances occur has insufficient natural ventilation or it is enclosed space, check whether oxygen concentration is 18% or more, then work with a canister mask and continue ventilation by using a blower
- Secure spare canister and ensure the replacement anytime.
Advanced soft LSR(Liquid Silicon Rubber) give a smoother feel in harsh work site
Length adjustment strap that is comfortable with or without safety helmet
Low breathing resistance and high efficient dust filter combined to be used in worksites with both dust and gas/vapor