3-point snap-in fastening system, excellent decontamination ability and low inhalation resistance
GAS MASK Guide
- Check whether the mask is approved by the certification organization through the pass mark and pass number.
- Select a canister of gas mask which is suitable for the type of hazardous substance generated in the workplace.
- Choose a mask of which shape and dimension are suitable to the operator's face.
- If the work place where harmful substances occur has insufficient natural ventilation or it is enclosed space, check whether oxygen concentration is 18% or more, then work with a canister mask and continue ventilation by using a blower.
- Secure spare canister and ensure the replacement anytime.
Advanced soft LSR(Liquid Silicon Rubber) give a smoother feel in harsh work site
Length adjustment strap that is comfortable with or without safety helmet
Highly efficient deodorization filter built in
Long life cartridge